About Me

My photo
About me .. lets see... I am an avid reader and love writing.... My thirst for reading goes such a long way that I would read the text behind a packet of chips or a pack of OJ. I like watching movies... Although my choice of movies is quite unique. I like the dishhoom-dishoom Jackie Chan Movies to lovey dovey Shahrukh Movies. Can watch anything under the sun including Bhojpuri flicks. I follow a philosophy called Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism. It's based on the law of cause and effect. However unlike other philosophys it teaches that we can achieve watever we want and we can change our destiny by creating good causes. Something that i really like, something very different and empowering from the otherwise very rigid view of destiny and cause.

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Wine v/s Water


As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces(human excreta).
In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of shit.
However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whisky or other liquor)
Because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
Remember: Water = Shit, Wine = Health
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

2 comments:

Aapki Vishesh tipani yahan deejiye