About Me

My photo
About me .. lets see... I am an avid reader and love writing.... My thirst for reading goes such a long way that I would read the text behind a packet of chips or a pack of OJ. I like watching movies... Although my choice of movies is quite unique. I like the dishhoom-dishoom Jackie Chan Movies to lovey dovey Shahrukh Movies. Can watch anything under the sun including Bhojpuri flicks. I follow a philosophy called Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism. It's based on the law of cause and effect. However unlike other philosophys it teaches that we can achieve watever we want and we can change our destiny by creating good causes. Something that i really like, something very different and empowering from the otherwise very rigid view of destiny and cause.

Friday 26 June 2009

Random Thoughts.....




Just like after the harsh rains,
we see the blissfull sight of the rainbow




Just like an earthy caterpillar,
sheds it's skin to get the colours and wings of a butterfly


In the same way
It is in stagnant waters that perfumed flowers grow



They grow & perfume their surrounding,
Thereby touching lives & leaving behind sweet memories of fragrance

So much so that they even perfume the hand that crushes them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aapki Vishesh tipani yahan deejiye