About Me

My photo
About me .. lets see... I am an avid reader and love writing.... My thirst for reading goes such a long way that I would read the text behind a packet of chips or a pack of OJ. I like watching movies... Although my choice of movies is quite unique. I like the dishhoom-dishoom Jackie Chan Movies to lovey dovey Shahrukh Movies. Can watch anything under the sun including Bhojpuri flicks. I follow a philosophy called Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism. It's based on the law of cause and effect. However unlike other philosophys it teaches that we can achieve watever we want and we can change our destiny by creating good causes. Something that i really like, something very different and empowering from the otherwise very rigid view of destiny and cause.

Sunday 28 June 2009

Not a tear in my eye...


It is raining,

The sky has started to cry,

But there is not a tear in my eye.

My heart is crying,

My eyes are dry,

There is not a tear in my eye


My heart is questioning,

Where does happiness lie?

In his arms I wish to die,

But there is not a tear in my eye


I am scared my heart will over flow,

On this cold ground I lie,

My hands wraped around myself,

Waiting.... But time just doesnt seem to pass by,

But there is not a tear in my eye.


I hear my breath, heave a sigh,

It mixes, becomes a part of the air in this room, so dark, so dry,

It's going to take a while before I breakdown,

For now there is not a tear in my eye


My throat so soar, my body so numb,

Feel I am going to succumb,

To this pain that has crippled my being,

In every moment I live & die,

But there is not a tear in my eye.


My hearts beats slowly, a low moan,

My dreams all over... strewn and torn,

Feel as if I am living a lie,

But there is not a tear in my eye.


It feels like the beginning of an end,

It's broken, no way to mend,

Ecoutez moi, I want to scream,

But realisation has dawned on me,

And It was just a dream,

Finally I let the feelings flow,

I let go and Cry.....................

4 comments:

  1. Poignant... Yet beautiful...

    Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this poem....simply awesome :)

    Inspiring and quite touching...inspiring me to write something like this...touching in the way the protagonist "lets go and cries"

    Gr8 work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, you must write more poetry

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Navi Thanks a million. The poem is is out of a real life situation in my life. And I have put down exactly how i felt.

    ReplyDelete

Aapki Vishesh tipani yahan deejiye